- Google’s new feature, Attach money in EmailPosted 9 months ago
- Let’s visit Google’s Data CenterPosted 1 year ago
- Lets go and look Youtube’s HeadquaterPosted 1 year ago
- Wish to work with Google? Visit Google’s Office at london.Posted 1 year ago
- Facebook plans to launch Search Engine laterPosted 1 year ago
- Google Explores the Human Body With HTML5Posted 2 years ago
- Google to launch music store?Posted 2 years ago
RemoveWAT – A safer activation solution.
WORKS ON ALL EDITIONS OF 7/R2
NOT FOR VISTA/ORIGINAL SERVER 2008!
This is a little tool I put together to remove WAT, with help from various others, (windows Activation Technologies) completely from the OS, whilst still retaining genuine status and receiving all updates (optional aswell). You can also pass the genuine check in things like windows Security Essentials.
Requires no additional processes running after patching
Has a theoretical 100% success rate due to it being hardware independent
Effeciently coded with safety checks to prevent damage to a windows installation
Complete removal of all genuine related elements visible to the user, whilst keeping the core activation system active, allowing you to pass various genuine checks without issue
Progress bar to allow overview of completion time
A completley safe solution with zero risk of bricking your bootsector or rendering your pc unbootable.
IMPORTANT NOTES/INSTRUCTIONS IN ARCHIVE!