Preparing to install Windows 8 from USB
1. File OS Windows 8.iso
2. Program Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool (This same program can be used to install windows 7 too.)
3. USB Flash Drive with 4GB free space.
Here’s the steps for Installing Windows 8 from USB Flash Drive.
1. Download Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool
2. Plug your USB
3.Double click program Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool
4. Browse to the location where you’ve saved your windows8.iso then > Next
5. Choose USB Device
6.click your USB drive with 4GB of free space.
7. click Begin Copying
8. Wait for a while.
9. After finishing you can plug off your USB Flash Drive to install Windows 8 on any computer you wish to.
Note: For this you’ve to set the setting in BIOS to boot from USB as the 1st priority.